Buy Henry Long Ranger 6.5 Creedmoor Lever Action Heirloom Rifle Online
Henry developed the Long Ranger to stretch the envelope in a design that takes the hunt to the fur in popular calibers at longer distances. The Long Ranger retains traditional lever action operation with an exposed hammer and forged steel lever but updates it with a geared action. A machined and chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head is driven into a rear extension of the barrel for a strong and consistent lock-up from shot to shot to shot.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Style: H014-65
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Capacity: 4 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:8”
- Overall Length: 42.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Hard Anodized Black
- Rear Sight: None
- Front Sight: None
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Included
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs. Removable Magazine. Hammer Extension and Scope Mount Included.